£ 1300 pcm To Let
Office to rent
The premises are located on a prominent position at the corner of Yardley Road (B4146) and Cottesbrook Road on a busy shopping parade with a plethora of retail shops, offices and a convenience store. Acocks Green Railway Station is just 300 metres away, the Warwick Road (A41), one of Birminghams main arterial routes is 750 metres away and the premises are just 5 kilometres from Birmingham City Centre.
SET IN A PROMINENT LOCATION FRONTING YARDLEY ROAD ON A BUSY COMMERCIAL STREET NEAR THE CENTRE OF ACOCKS GREEN.
VACANT POSSESSION WILL BE OFFERED ON COMPLETION.
The office/retail suite is located at ground floor level, fronting Yardley Road in Acocks Green. It enjoys direct access from the street and comprises a security entrance door, a large front office/ retail area with a large store room to the rear. Off the store room is a kitchenette and toilet together with a rear fire escape. The suite is in good condition and benefits from electric heating, a large front picture window, air conditioning, a fire alarm, a security alarm and parking is on street at the front of the office and in the side street adjacent to the office subject to availability.
Front Office/ Retail Area
11.69m x 5.44m
Front display window
Security operated front door
Security alarm system
Fire alarm system
Wood effect laminate flooring
Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
Two air conditioning units
High speed broadband
5.36m x 5.05m
Fire escape access to rear yard
Double doors to main office
Strip halogen lighting
Windows with security bars
2.09m x 1.69m
Stainless steel sink
Tenure and Terms: The property will be offered on a leasehold basis the terms and conditions of which will be supplied on request however the basic terms will be as follows:
1. Term: by negotiation but a minimum period of one year will be required.
2. Rent reviews every 3 years if lease is longer than 3 years
3. The tenant will be responsible for the maintenance of the interior and all fixtures and fittings.
4. Each party to pay their own legal fees.
5. Landlord to be granted access to the demised premises upon reasonable notice to inspect the same.
6. The Tenant will be responsible for business rates and all costs relating to the provision of heating, water and electricity. There is no gas connected.
7. The tenant will be responsible for telephone and telephone connection charges.
8. No VAT will be charged upon the rent.
9. The Landlord will insure the building and will be responsible for the insurance premium.
10. The Landlord will maintain the roof, structure and foundations.
11. Two months rent will be required as a security deposit and, subject to referencing, a personal guarantor may be required. The deposit will be held in a separate designated account and will be returned to the tenant at the end of the tenancy subject to the tenant adhering to the terms and conditions of the lease throughout.
All prices are exclusive of VAT
Each party will pay his/her legal costs.