FOR DETAILS OF SPECIFIC APARTMENTS, PLANS, SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICES, PLEASE CONTACT ARKADE PROPERTY. A SHOW APARTMENT WILL BE AVAILABLE.
Arkade Property would like to present this three bedroom, penthouse apartment located in The Timber Yard, a contemporary twelve storey building consisting of high quality studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments arranged around landscaped, courtyard gardens. The development has been designed to provide exclusive lifestyle facilities including a gymnasium, a club lounge, a screening room and full concierge services. The Timber Yard is located in the heart of the Chinese Quarter, which attracts a vibrant community with its abundance of craft bars, bustling cafes and stylish restaurants. Residents will be within convenient walking distance of virtually all of the city's principal landmarks, attractions, major shopping centres, transport links and Birmingham's newest and most futuristic green space, the East Side City Park with its 14,300 square metres of landscaped parkland and waterways. And, don't forget, the Birmingham Hippodrome, the busiest theatre in the UK, is on the doorstep.
Birmingham is an excellent location for overseas and domestic investment being centrally located (90% of the UK population is within a four hour drive). Birmingham is home to the strongest economy outside London, generating a £120 billion regional economy with employment set to rise by 38,000 within the next decade and is the subject of large-scale infrastructure projects from the £600 million Grand Central development to the £1.5 billion Smithfield regeneration. Also, with work underway on the £56 billion HS2 development programme, one of Europe's most exciting rail projects which will reduce travel time to London to within 49 minutes and with its three universities and 56 kilometres of waterways, England's second city, with its accelerating global status, is becoming a most attractive place to live and invest in.
The exterior of The Timber Yard is styled to be respectful to the architecture of the area, whilst the interiors enjoy a high standard, contemporary fit out to the latest specifications which will ensure that you feel at home in this comfortable and luxurious space.
The Timber Yard boasts the highest quality kitchens and bathrooms complemented with state of the art lighting and decorative finishes, suitable for city-style living. Amongst the plethora of delights there is luxury oak plank style flooring or lush carpets, brushed metal switch and socket plates, reconstituted stone worktops, Smeg (or similar quality) integrated electric appliances, a video entry system, a secure cycle store and fabulous city views!
- Walls and ceiling in white matt finish
- Satin white door linings, skirtings and architraves
- Oak plank style flooring from Click Collection throughout hall, living room and kitchen area
- Internal doors in satin white finish
- Brushed stainless steel door furniture
- Brushed metal switch and socket plates with USB charging points in kitchen, living area and bedroom
- Recessed LED low energy downlighting with white bezels
- Terrestrial and satellite TV, FM, radio and telephone sockets to living room and bedrooms
- Living room socket Sky+ (or Sky Q) enabled
- Thermostatically controlled electric space heating via flat panel heaters
- Double glazing throughout
- Designer kitchen in high gloss grey finish with concealed handles
- Reconstituted stone worktops (with grooved drainer to selected apartments)
- Glass splashback to underside of wall units
- LED strip underlighting to wall units
- Stainless steel one and a half bowl undermount sink with chrome lever tap
- Washer/dryer (free standing within services cupboard)
- Smeg (or similar quality) integrated electric appliances to include low level oven, microwave, four ring ceramic hob, re-circulating cooker hood, tall fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Fully fitted grey carpet
- Full height built in wardrobe to main bedroom with satin white sliding or hinged doors.
- White bathroom suite featuring shower tray or steel bath as applicable, concealed cistern, dual flush, back to wall WC
- White glass bath panel
- Chrome plated electric heated towel rail
- Mirrored inset grey timber lined alcoves with integrated storage cupboards, reconstituted stone vanity top and LED feature downlighting
- Large format 1,200 x 600mm white marbled porcelain fully tiled walls
- Large format 600 x 600mm white marbled porcelain floor tiling
- Chrome plated single lever basin tap, thermostatic bath filler/shower mixer diverter with wall mounted fixed shower head and low level hand shower with hose
- Clear glass bath screen or shower enclosure as applicable with silver frame
- Thermostatically controlled and pressurised hot and cold water
- Freestanding washer/dryer
- Bulkhead light if applicable
- Video entryphone system to each apartment
- Fully tiled communal entrance foyers
- Residents' communal club lounge*
- Fully equipped gymnasium*
- Residents' screening room*
- Concierge services
- Carpeted lift lobbies, stairs and communal corridors
- Private residents' lift serving all apartment levels
- Low energy wall lighting
- Landscaped, communal courtyard gardens
- Secure cycle store
- Underground car parking (at additional cost)
* facilities are planned and subject to finalisation
DETAILS AND INFORMATION
Misrepresentation Act 1967. These details are prepared as a general guide only and must not be relied on as a basis to enter legal binding obligations. A prospective purchaser should rely upon his/her own inspection, surveyor and/or solicitor before any expenditure or legal commitment. If a prospective purchaser does wish to rely upon these particulars Arkade Property would be happy to provide specific written verification. Verbal representation will be made in good faith but cannot be relied upon. Subjective comments in these particulars are the opinion of Arkade Property only.
Photographs are intended for illustration purposes only and are included to show the quality and type of fixtures and fittings only. Layouts will differ.
Arkade Property has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and do not warrant that they are in good working order. The prospective purchaser's solicitor must ensure that these are owned by the seller and not subject to hire purchase or other conditional sale agreement.
Arkade Property has not checked legal documentation and the solicitor should verify the tenure of the property and all restrictive and other covenants. Measurements and distances are approximate and for guidance only. Where rooms are irregular in shape, only maximum dimensions are given.
Local Authority: Birmingham City Council
Arkade Property would be happy to carry out a free valuation and selling appraisal of your property without obligation
If you would like to let out your property or rent a property, please contact our Lettings Department
Arkade Property has a commercial department, which would be pleased to provide advice and assistance in respect of business sales and purchases, finding tenants, rent reviews and the creation of new leases in respect of commercial premises.
Mortgage Advice: We would be happy to refer any enquiries concerning a mortgage to specialist independent consultants.
To view please contact Arkade Property
Tel: 0121 212 3044
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.arkadeproperty.co.uk