£ 980 pcm To Let
The premises are located in a prominent position in the heart of a busy shopping street with a plethora of retail shops, offices and food outlets. Rowley Regis lies at a confluence of arterial routes (A4100, A4034 and A4099) between Oldbury, Smethwick and Halesowen and is located about ten kilometres from Birmingham. The property is in Rowley Regis town centre, approximately 600 metres from Rowley Regis train station.
The premises are currently used as a café and are located at ground floor level, fronting High Street in the heart of Rowley Regis. The café enjoys direct access from the street and comprises a large dining area with a display window, a tiled floor and a serving counter with a small kitchenette. Beyond the dining area is a good sized kitchen leading to an inner vestibule from which one can access the rear store room and the toilet and wash room. The suite is excellently proportioned and parking is available at the front of the premises subject to availability (currently there is free parking for one hour).
Entry to the building is from High Street. The accommodation is more specifically made up as follows:-
10.86m x 3.60m
Front display window
Kitchenette with stainless steel sink and drainer
2.48m (max.) x 6.15m
Washing up area
Wall mounted boiler
Stainless steel extractor
Ceiling strip lights
4.71m x 1.04m
3.68m x 1.71m
Fire escape to rear yard
2.57m x 2.56m
Ceiling strip lights
Toilet and Washroom
Mains services are connected.
Tenure and Terms: The property will be offered on a leasehold basis the terms and conditions of which will be supplied on request however the basic terms will be as follows:
1. Term: by negotiation but a minimum period of one year will be required.
2. Rent reviews every 3 years if lease is longer than 3 years
3. The tenant will be responsible for the maintenance of the interior and all fixtures and fittings.
4. Each party to pay their own legal fees.
5. Landlord to be granted access to the demised premises upon reasonable notice to inspect the same.
6. The Tenant will be responsible for business rates and all costs relating to the provision of gas, water and electricity.
7. The tenant will be responsible for telephone and telephone connection charges.
8. No VAT will be charged upon the rent.
9. The Landlord will insure the building.
10. The Landlord will maintain the roof, structure and foundations.
11. Two months rent will be required as a security deposit and, subject to referencing, a personal guarantor may be required. The deposit will be held in a separate designated account and will be returned to the tenant at the end of the tenancy subject to the tenant adhering to the terms and conditions of the lease throughout.
The rateable value for the cafe and premises is £6,500 pa
No VAT will be charged on the rent
Each party will be responsible for their own legal fees
The service charge will be included in the rental payment
Street parking is available outside the cafe. Parking is currently free for one hour. Public parking is available a few yards from the cafe.
The tenant must ensure that a planning permission appropriate for his/her use will be granted. The property is currently used for the purpose of a café and benefits from Class A3 permission. The property could equally be used for Class A1, A2 or A5 purposes subject to planning.