£ 666 pcm To Let
Office to rent
The subject property is located in the vibrant Rhubarb Building on Heath Mill Lane, just off the A41 which is one of Birmingham’s main arterial routes. It is in an established commercial area and the City Centre, New Street Station (Grand Central), Moor Street Station and the motorway infrastructure are all proximate. The property gives easy access to the M6, M5 and M42. At the corner of Heath Mill Lane, one will find the Old Crown Public House which dates back to 1368 and the Rhubarb Building, in conjunction with the Custard Factory over the road, provide a lively, professional, contemporary working and social environment.
The Rhubarb Building has a reception area leading to a lift which services all floors and a bookable conference room (at an additional cost). The office suite is on the 4th (top) floor and has been fully renovated to a very high standard. There is a large “L” shaped office with a small kitchen and toilet/washroom off. The unit provides a bright working environment with floor to ceiling, double glazed windows and has a fire alarm system, an intruder alarm, a Mitsubishi heating/cooling system and one parking space is available by separate negotiation.The suite boasts approximately 537 square feet of prime office space and provides a light, spacious, modern and extremely attractive working space.
L Shaped Office
8.02m x 7.87m
Durable carpet tiles
White painted walls
Modern ceiling uplighting
Floor to ceiling double glazed windows
Ample electric wall sockets
"Line of sight" broadband system
Mitsubishi heating/cooling system
Security entry phone
Fire alarm system
Base and wall units
Stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashback
Sensor operated ceiling light
Wall mounted microwave
Sensor operated ceiling light
Tiled walls to waist height
Wall mounted washbasin
Wall mounted hand dryer
The property is connected to electricity, water and drainage services.
Tenure: The property will be offered on a leasehold basis the terms and conditions of which will be supplied on request however the basic terms will be as follows:
1. Term: by negotiation.
2. Rent reviews every 3 years if lease is longer than 3 years
3. The tenant will be responsible for the maintenance of the interior and all fixtures, fittings and contents.
4. The rent will exclude utility costs, business rates and service charges
5. Each party to pay their own legal fees.
6. Landlord to be granted access to the demised premises upon reasonable notice to inspect the same.
7. Two months’ rent will be required as a security deposit and, subject to referencing, a personal guarantor may be required. The deposit will be held in a separate designated account and will be returned to the tenant at the end of the tenancy subject to the tenant adhering to the terms and conditions of the lease throughout.
The tenant will be responsible for any business rates but we believe that Small Business Rates Relief will be available. It is a matter for the tenant to apply for this.
VAT will be payable upon the rent.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal fees.
The tenant will be responsible for the service charge levied upon the property in respect of maintenance of the common parts. This is approximately £1,000 every six months. Copy demand can be supplied on request.
A parking space can be made available by separate negotiation.