£ 225 pcm To Let
Serviced Office to rent
Set in a prominent location fronting Hagley road just off the five ways roundabout in the Birmingham city centre.
Vacant possession will be offered on completion.
Arkade Property is pleased to offer rooms or suites within this modern, excellently located complex which has been refurbished to the highest standards and which provides versatile and flexible office space with additional facilities as set out below. The property fronts Hagley Road just off the Five Ways Roundabout which provides easy access to the city centre and the local motorway networks.
INFORMATION AND STANDARD SERVICES
• Rent £225 per head (minimum of two people)
• 6 month minimum agreement (no maximum)
• Two months’ rent deposit required
• Recent renovation
• Offices may be altered for larger numbers
• Office furniture provided
• Rent includes gas, water and electricity charges
• Tenant is responsible for business rates but reliefs will be available for smaller offices
• Each floor has toilet and kitchen facilities
• WIFI on each floor
• 24/7 access to the offices
• 24/7 on site security
• CCTV security system throughout
• Air conditioning and heating
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (extra monthly charges will apply)
• Internet from £25pcm
• Land lines from £15pcm
• Parking from £95pcm
• Telephone call answering and message management services
• Board and meeting rooms
• Conference facilities
Local Authority: Birmingham City Council.
Land: It is suggested that prior to exchange of contracts, prospective tenants view the premises in order to satisfy themselves as to the exact area they are leasing and also to check all fixtures and fittings either included or excluded in the demise.
Lease Term and Conditions: To be made available on request.
Tenure, Terms and Conditions
The property will be offered on a leasehold basis the terms and conditions of which will be supplied on request however the basic terms will be as follows:
1. Minimum term: 6 months (no maximum term)
2. Landlord will be responsible for the maintenance of the structure, roof and foundations of the building, the common parts and the insurance thereof.
3. Each party to pay their own legal fees.
4. Two month’s rent deposit
5. Tenant to pay business rates if applicable
6. Rent to include water, electricity and gas charges
7. VAT will be charged on the rent and services provided
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
DETAILS AND INFORMATION
Misrepresentation Act 1967. These details are prepared as a general guide only and must not be relied on as a basis to enter legal binding obligations. A prospective tenant should rely upon his/her own inspection, surveyor and/or solicitor before any expenditure or legal commitment. If a prospective tenant does wish to rely upon these particulars Arkade Property would be happy to provide specific written verification. Verbal representation will be made in good faith but cannot be relied upon. Subjective comments in these particulars are the opinion of Arkade Property only.
Arkade Property has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and do not warrant that they are in good working order. Arkade Property has not checked legal documentation and the solicitor should verify the tenure of the property and all restrictive and other covenants. Measurements and distances are approximate and for guidance only. Where rooms are irregular, only the maximum dimensions are given.
Fixtures and Fittings: All those items mentioned in these particulars by way of fixtures and fittings are included in the letting price. Others, if any, are excluded.